Just to whet your appetites while we relax on Ko Tao in Thailand, here's Mui rockin' in Vietnam. Picture quality is a bit poor but shockingly, the audio is spot on.
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for visiting the Elgar Adventure Blog! This is your one-stop shop for trip updates. We'll post our journals here as well as make regular updates to our travel map.
1 comment:
Hi Guys!
It was SO great meeting up with you in Phuket and having you share in my first experience having to pay to pee! ...a mere 5 baht for me(or 3 for Laura). Anyway, I am so glad that it worked out! : )
I just took a look at your pictures and am totally bummed that we didn't spend more time in Phuket so we could go to the Islands around there. It is just what I had envisioned it would be like. Maybe we should come back? -Another 24 hours and we could meet you for breakfast? Have any plans?
We are still getting over jet leg, which really isn't as bad as what I had thought. Should be good by the weekend.
When Scott and I were in Chiang Mai we ran into a friend (and his traveling companion) that scott worked with at the hotel! We spent a few evenings with them, which was really fun. One night we went to a Muay Thai Boxing match that mostly consisted of 50 pound children knocking the day lights out of each other -somewhat bizarre and terrifying to watch. (I still took pictures and a few videos!) FS Chiang Mai was really great too -just as you told us. We met Parkpoom and Mr. Harrison and Knox took us for a tour of the back of the house. -Knox is such a nice guy and quit funny once he starts talking.
I have told your "melon-helmet" baby story to so many people....I still laugh every time I think about it...including now! : ) haha!
You are not missing much weather wise here. It is about -12...but sunny if that counts for anything. I miss the 34 degree sunny weather with the incredible humidity.
Guess I should run for now. Keep in touch and eat some chicken "casew" for me.
Lisa : )
Post a Comment